Skip to main content

Table 2 Set of values used to evaluate sensitivity to changes in time spent for different activities

From: An agent-based approach for modeling dynamics of contagious disease spread

Scenario Activity Time Spent (Hours)*
E Commuting 2
  Work 4
  Leisure 4
F Commuting 2
  Work 2
  Leisure 4
G Commuting 2
  Work 4
  Leisure 2
  1. * Time spent by 30% of the individuals while the other 70% will stay for eight hour working/studying in the same location.